2005 – 2009 Bachelor’s degree in engineering, the University of Electro Communications
2009 – 2011 Master’s degree in engineering, the University of Electro-Communications
2011 – 2014 Ph.D. degree in engineering, the University of Electro-Communications
2012 – 2014 JSPS Research Fellow (DC2)
2014 – 2017 JSPS Research Fellow (PD)
2017 Joined the National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST)
Since 2022,Yusuke Sakai has been a Senior Researcher in Advanced Cryptography Research Team, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST).
- Yusuke Sakai, Shuichi Katsumata, Nuttapong Attrapadung, Goichiro Hanaoka: Attribute-Based Signatures for Unbounded Languages from Standard Assumptions. ASIACRYPT (2) 2018: 493-522
- Yusuke Sakai, Nuttapong Attrapadung, Goichiro Hanaoka: Practical attribute-based signature schemes for circuits from bilinear map. IET Inf. Secur. 12(3): 184-193 (2018)
- Nuttapong Attrapadung, Goichiro Hanaoka, Shigeo Mitsunari, Yusuke Sakai, Kana Shimizu, Tadanori Teruya: Efficient Two-level Homomorphic Encryption in Prime-order Bilinear Groups and A Fast Implementation in WebAssembly. AsiaCCS 2018: 685-697
- Yusuke Sakai, Jacob C. N. Schuldt, Keita Emura, Goichiro Hanaoka, Kazuo Ohta, "On the Security of Dynamic Group Signatures: Preventing Signature Hijacking," PKC 2012, LNCS Vol. 7293, pp. 715-732, 2012.
- Yusuke Sakai, Goichiro Hanaoka, Kaoru Kurosawa, Kazuo Ohta, "How to Shorten a Ciphertext of Reproducible Key Encapsulation Mechanisms in the Random Oracle Model", IEICE Trans. Fundamentals, Vol. 94-A(6), pp. 1293-1305, 2011.
- Tsujii Shigeo Security Award, Japan Society of Security Management, 2021
- CSS2019 Award, Computer Security Symposium 2019, 2019
- The best paper award, ASISP 2019, 2019
- Best poster award, IWSEC 2015, 2015
- Best poster award, AsiaCCS 2014, 2014
- Megurokai award, Megurokai (The University of Electro-Communications alumni association）, 2011
- SCIS award, SCIS 2011, 2011
- Best Student Paper Award, IWSEC 2010, 2010