Jacob C. N. Schuldt
1999 -- 2002 B.Sc. degree in Math and Computer Science, University of Copenhagen
2002 -- 2003 Exchange student, Irvine, University of California
2002 -- 2006 M.Sc. degree (cand.scient) in Computer Science, University of Copenhagen
2005 -- 2007 Academic Visitor, Royal Holloway, University of London
2007 -- 2010 Ph.D. degree in Information and Communication Engineering, University of Tokyo
2010 -- 2012 JSPS Postdoctoral Fellow, Research Centre for Information Security, AIST
2012 -- 2014 Postdoctoral Fellow, Royal Holloway, University of London
Since 2014, Jacob Schuldt has been a senior researcher in Advanced Cryptography Research Team, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST).
- Kenneth G. Paterson, Bertram Poettering, Jacob C. N. Schuldt: "Big Bias Hunting in Amazonia: Large-Scale Computation and Exploitation of RC4 Biases (Invited Paper)", ASIACRYPT (1) 2014, LNCS 8873, pp. 398-419.
- Kenneth G. Paterson, Jacob C. N. Schuldt, Dale L. Sibborn: "Related Randomness Attacks for Public Key Encryption", PKC 2014, LNCS 8383, pp. 465-482.
- Nadhem J. AlFardan, Daniel J. Bernstein, Kenneth G. Paterson, Bertram Poettering, Jacob C. N. Schuldt: "On the Security of RC4 in TLS", USENIX Security 2013, pp. 305-320.
- Goichiro Hanaoka, Takahiro Matsuda, Jacob C. N. Schuldt: "On the Impossibility of Constructing Efficient Key Encapsulation and Programmable Hash Functions in Prime Order Groups", CRYPTO 2012, LNCS 7417, pp. 812-831.
- Kenneth G. Paterson, Jacob C. N. Schuldt, Martijn Stam, Susan Thomson: "On the Joint Security of Encryption and Signature, Revisited", ASIACRYPT 2011, LNCS 7073, pp. 161-178.
- IMA Cryptography and Coding 2015, best paper award
- SCIS 2012, best paper award