2014-2018 Bachelor’s degree in Department of Mathematical Engineering and Information Physics, School of Engineering, The University of Tokyo.
2018-2020 Master’s degree in Department of Complexity Science and Engineering, Graduate School of Frontier Science, The University of Tokyo.
2020-2023 JSPS Research Fellow (DC1)
2020-2023 Ph.D. degree in Department of Mathematical Informatics, Graduate School of Information Science and Technology, The University of Tokyo
2023 Joined the National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST)
Specializes in theoretical cryptography and secure computation.
- Reo Eriguchi, Atsunori Ichikawa, Noboru Kunihiro, and Koji Nuida: Efficient Noise Generation for Differentially Private Multiparty Computation. IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing
- Reo Eriguchi, Noboru Kunihiro, and Koji Nuida: Multiplicative and Verifiably Multiplicative Secret Sharing for Multipartite Adversary Structures. Designs, Codes and Cryptography
- Reo Eriguchi, Kaoru Kurosawa, and Koji Nuida: On the Optimal Communication Complexity of Error-correcting Multi-server PIR. TCC, pp.60-88, 2022
- Reo Eriguchi and Koji Nuida: Homomorphic Secret Sharing for Multipartite and General Adversary Structures Supporting Parallel Evaluation of Low-degree Polynomials. Asiacrypt, pp.191-221, 2021
- Reo Eriguchi, Kazuma Ohara, Shota Yamada, and Koji Nuida: Non-interactive Secure Multiparty Computation for Symmetric Functions, Revisited: More Efficient Constructions and Extensions. CRYPTO, pp.305-334, 2021
- Homepage : https://sites.google.com/view/reo-eriguchis-website
- DBLP : https://dblp.org/pid/249/7167.html
- Google Scholar : https://scholar.google.co.jp/citations?user=y5ibm8wAAAAJ&hl=ja&oi=ao
- The Dean’s Award of the Graduate School of Information Science and Technology
- Symposium on Cryptography and Information Security (SCIS 2021), Best Paper Award
- ISITA 2020 Best Student Paper Award